Hi, I’m Caleb Keiter and I would love to take your picture.
I know there are plenty of professional photographers in Richmond, VA, so thanks for taking the time to check out my site and learn a little more about me.
What Do I Do?
I specialize in on-location portrait photography including:
My number one goal is to make you the shining star of your photo. My clients appreciate my laid back style and my ability to create a comfortable and creative atmosphere.
How Am I Different?
What sets me apart from other portrait photographers in Richmond? It’s simple. I come to you and the photos are free. My on-location photo shoots start at $200 and there’s no extra charge for the photos.
Many photographers charge a fee for the photo shoot and then charge you again for the photos. Since most people share and store photos digitally these days, I see no need to force my clients into buying prints they’ll likely never use. Instead, I’ll provide you with digital images that you can print and share however you’d like.
- I’m a Christian first. All my other roles in life are secondary.
- I’m a husband to an amazing wife and a father to two beautiful girls and a puggle named Mac.
- When I’m not behind my camera, I’m the Marketing Manager for Unboxed Technology.
- I prefer tea over coffee.
- I love long-distance running and triathlons. I’ve completed triathlons from sprints to a full Ironman, run 5 marathons (here’s my thoughts on the best marathon training plan), and ran 30 miles to celebrate my 30th birthday. Here’s a list of my race results.